The hair is shipped the same business day if received before 4pm on a business day. Immediately after processing is complete you will receive a tracking number & your items will be shipped.
Yes, hair can be both dyed and bleached. We strongly advise that you go to a professional stylist to dye and/or bleach your hair.
The number of bundles of hair needed depends on the length of the desired hair and fullness of the style. We recommend 2 bundles for styles 16 inches or less, 3 bundles over 18 inches. 4 bundles over 26 inches. You can contact us for a personal consultation before purchase if you need help deciding what will work best for your purchase.
- Before installation, we recommend co-washing your virgin hair with an organic or silicone based conditioner.
- Do not brush the hair while it is wet. When hair follicles are wet, they are more vulnerable and prone to damage. If you do brush while wet, you must have conditioner in the hair.
- Be sure to co-wash using warm water. Hot water will cause damages to the hair cuticles, unless a conditioner has been applied prior.
- Use a sulfate-free shampoo to avoid drying out your extensions. Sulfate-free shampoo has natural oils, which will keep the extensions natural softness and moisture.
- Place the hair in a downward position and wash very gently. Do not scrub or bunch the hair together. Rubbing the hair will cause friction between the open cuticles and major hair tangling.
- Air dry the hair, Blow drying virgin extensions will swell & may dry out your strands, causing the hair to lose its luster.
- Once the hair is completely dry, apply a small amount of Argon Oil for frizzy hair & Almond or Coconut oil for moisture.
- Use a hot oil treatment or deep condition your hair twice a month. This is also very important if you have chemically treated the hair and/or use a curling or flat iron.
- Prior to shampooing, ensure that your hair is tangle free. Use a wide tooth comb to gently comb out your extensions. Part the hair in small sections and comb from the bottom up.
- You MUST moisturize your virgin extensions DAILY.
- Create a conditioner solution. Using a spray bottle, add a leave-in conditioner and water. Mix the solution together.
- Before bed, braid the hair and use a satin scarf/bonnet for covering.
- In the morning, remove the braids and apply the conditioner solution. Be sure the extensions are covered in solution from the roots to the ends.
- While the hair is wet, use your fingers to style. Never use a comb while the hair is in its natural form.
- Russian Blonde or colored hair also require daily moisturizing.
- We recommend moisturizing Russian Blonde or colored hair more often than natural brown hair.